Green Leather & Stripes









Striped turtleneck knit dress - American Apparel
Green leather backpack - Topshop
Gold necklace - Topshop
Tortoise heel ankle boots - Daisy Street @ASOS

Whilst finishing my Christmas shopping on Oxford Street, I couldn't resist popping in to American Apparel and found they were putting on their sale items! I bought this striped turtleneck knit dress for the bargain price of £16! Check the store and online as American Apparel always seem to do great sales. I also got these black boots in the sale for £30 from Daisy Street at ASOS. I've wanted a 60s square toe boot for a while now and couldn't afford the leather Topshop pair this month, so opted for these faux leather style for now. These are surprisingly comfy considering I don't wear heels often and go nicely with everything in my wardrobe, especially dresses and skirts. 



Similar Items


Stripe rib turtleneck dress, £39 Warehouse

Ryder dress, £38 American Apparel



Muse bone heel boots, £85 Topshop


Mens classic leather backpack, £267 Marc by Marc Jacobs


Enigma lace up ankle boots, £45 ASOS



Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.