Tropical Skater Dress & White Shirt








Leaf print dress - H&M / Charity shop
White longline shirt - Urban Outfitters
Crochet socks - Topshop


Happy Monday morning! I woke up expecting a lovely sunny warm day, but instead I'm heading out to a miserable cloudy sky. When will the summer arrive in England?!

In an attempt to up create interesting inagery, I've started venturing out of my garden in to local streets for my outfit images. This may take a bit more effort, however the images are fantastic! Just need to invest in some lenses now, if you can recommend any please let me know!

I bought this leaf print H&M dress from a charity shop, which will be perfect for summer holidays and layering. The Urban Outfitters white shirt is my favourite thing to wear recently, having bought it in the sale a couple months ago. It can be worn loosely as a cover up, with one button done up as per this outfit, buttoned up with jeans or skirts and tied up at the waist. I do love a versatile piece!



Similar Items

Longline Polo Shirt £28 ASOS

Tiered Playsuit £24.99 H&M

Air Huarache Black Aloha Print £91.99 Nike @ Office




For more follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.