Geometric Monki Top & Buckle Wrap UO Skirt








Velvet geometric top - Monki
Buckle wrap skirt - Light Before Dark @ Urban Outfitters

I'm in a great mood this week seeing as the sunshine is beaming down and it's expecting to reach temperatures of 30 degrees! I will be working on the balcony at work and taking full advantage whilst I can. I've been wearing the wrap buckle detailed skirt to death recently, as it's super comfy and easy to wear. I bought the skirt on sale at Urban Outfitters, who always have the best sales! In fact they have a sale on now, check it out.


Similar Items

Dannica Belted Kilt Skirt in Mono £90 Carin Wester @ Urban Outfitters (sale)

Geometric Print Velvet High Neck Top £9.50 Band of Gypsies @ ASOS

Air Huarache Black Aloha Print £91.99 Nike @ Office







For more follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.