Topshop Utility Backpack & Riposte Magazine



Utility Backpack, £30 Topshop

Riposte Magazine £13 Issue #3



Whilst browsing in Topshop, I unexpectedly found this utility backpack, featuring metal rimmed outside pockets and detailing. I've been currently looking for a new work backpack and a weekend backpack; this bag seemed perfect for using at the weekends when I wouldn't need to carry as much stuff. The attention to detail reminds me Wes Anderson's film Moonrise Kingdom which made me even more exited to buy it. 

Riposte is a magazine for smart women, who want more from a publication other than celebrities and gossip. Nominated under the graphics section of the Designs of the Year 2015 exhibition at the Design Museum, I couldn't resist buying one for myself. The cover alone drew me in and features interview and features of interesting women and beautiful illustrations. It also features the work of an illustrator I recently bought the work of, Laura Callaghan. 












For more follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.