Farfetch Connect Google+ Feature


A couple weeks back I was contacted by the lovely Lee from Farfetch for a mini feature on their Google Plus channel called 'Farfetch Connect'. Farfetch are a luxury retailer who stocks over 2000 fashion items from a range of well-known designers. I was introduced to Farfetch a few years back by my boyfriend, who used to buy quirky unique sweatshirts off the site. Over the years I've inherited those sweatshirts along with my love for browsing the site!

Farfetch Connect is a dedicated page that will showcase fashion bloggers' top fashion picks off the site. Check out the post and my top three items I picked! (I couldn't resist picking a menswear sweater!)

Read the post here.

Check out these links to find out more on Farfetch and Farfetch Connect!






For more follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.