Patent Boots & Chunky Knits












Cardigan - Charity shop
Faux leather leggings - H&M
Faux leather backpack - Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters
Alexa Boots - Caterpillar @ TK Maxx


I've gone shoe crazy this month! I saw these Alexa patent Caterpillar boots in TK Maxx and couldn't resist. I've been flirting with the idea of owning a pair of Caterpillar boots for a while now, so seeing them on sale for £37 I had to buy them! I am having to wear them in though, as the high edge of the back is rubbing me quite a bit on my back. I recommend wearing thick socks for the first month to avoid cuts and blisters. I like to buy things that would go with a variety of things and so far the boots go with skirts and dresses. It's also something I could wear in the Summer to festivals and keep me warm throughout the Winter months.


Similar Items

Vertical Clip & Zip Bag £48 Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters
(same bag I'm wearing)


Moroccan Diamond Cardigan £30 Staring at Stars @Urban Outfitters
(Sale)

Faux Leather Leggings £28 One Nation



Colorado Boots £69.99 Caterpillar @ Schuh
(Sale)




For more follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.