70's Paisley



 





 Turtleneck top - New Look
Dress - Charity Shop
Belt - Charity Shop
Dioon Boots - Vagabond


I found this wonderful dress in a charity shop a while ago and have been waiting to wear it this Autumn. The paisley print and turtleneck underneath, gives the dress a 70's feel which I love! I practically live in turtlenecks, as they are so comfy and go with everything. I suggest you stocking up on them in various basic colours, for layering and warmth.


Similar Items

Floral lace sleeve dress, £46 Topshop

Dioon boots, £89.99 Vagabond (same boots I'm wearing)

Black high neck long sleeve top, £8.99 New Look (same top I'm wearing)

Black Men's buckle belt, £5 Boohoo

Floral chiffon high neck dress, £19 Forever 21

Paisley print dress, £28 Glamorous @ Isme

Black knee high chunky heeled boots, £29.50 New Look

Paisley print tunic dress, £45 Topshop

Eden black PU chunky ankle boots, £26.99 Public Desire



Follow me on

4 comments:

  1. That print is gorge
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect dress <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo in love with this dress. I'm still searching for the perfect 70s long sleeved maxi dress. Love a 70s print :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.