Late Holiday Essentials!


I'm jetting off to Cyprus today!


I'm extremely excited as it has been many years since I have been on holiday and it will be the first time I go on holiday with a boyfriend. Hopefully there will be no arguments! I've been having trouble deciding what to take with me for a weeks long holiday and so far I've chosen my accessories! I've narrowed my cameras down to four (buy one get one free on Kodak's waterproof camera!), but I can't seem to narrow my shoes down!

I'm not a big beauty junkie, but I love my bright lipstick and found these two amazing Super Stay 24 Hour Maybelline lip colours in Cherry Pie and Fire Coral (£8.99). It's the first time I've tried lipstick that stays on, so I decided to test it and it does ok! It didn't last through a hot dog eating session though. I went along to the No7 counter in Boots and had my colour tested to match me with my perfect lipstick. In the end I choose a colour that universally suits everyone: No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium (£9.95), it's very bright! I also thought my nails should be equally exciting as my lips, so when I stumbled upon Models Own Sticky Fingers in pastel petals lilac (£5.99) I thought I would give it a try. I'm not very good at painting nails, but I will post up next week the results.

Check out the list of items I will be taking away with me, see you in a week!

Nails Inc - Sloane Avenue £8.99

Models Own Sticky Fingers pastel petals £5.99

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium £9.95

Super Stay 24 Hour Maybelline in Cherry Pie £8.99 

Super Stay 24 Hour Maybelline Bold Matte in Fire Coral £8.99

Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara in Black £9.99 

Avon Sun+ 30SPF Face Protection Cream

Quilted bag - Brown & Berry

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Femme, £31.95

Insomnia by Stephen King £6.99

Oktomat 35mm camera, Lomography £39

Kodak Sport Waterproof Camera £16

Olympus OM-10 35mm camera

Canon AF-10 35mm Camera - charity shop

Vista Plus 35mm film £1

Nylon Tricot Maillot-V Swimsuit, American Apparel £15 (on sale)


From top: No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium £9.95 / Super Stay 24 Hour Maybelline in Cherry Pie £8.99 / Super Stay 24 Hour Maybelline Bold Matte in Fire Coral £8.99
L-R: Nails Inc - Sloane Avenue £8.99 / Quilted bag - Brown & Berry / Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical
L-R: Oktomat 35mm camera, Lomography £39 / Insomnia by Stephen King £6.99 / Canon AF-10 35mm Camera - charity shop
Vista Plus 35mm film £1 / Kodak Sport Waterproof Camera £16
L-R: Avon Sun+ 30SPF Face Protection Cream / Models Own Sticky Fingers pastel petals £5.99 / Olympus OM-10 35mm camera
Both sunglasses - Topshop
L-R: Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Femme, £31.95 / Ring - Topshop / Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara in Black £9.99 / Neon sunglasses case - came with sunglasses
Nylon Tricot Maillot-V Swimsuit, American Apparel £15

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.