The Day My Boyfriend Dressed Me










Dress (worn as top) - Primark
Trousers - Topshop
Coat - Charity shop
Shoes - Miista

After years of begging and whining, I finally gave in to my boyfriend's desire to dress me. He isn't a massive fan of what I wear and is always wanting me to dress sophisticated and girly. I have quite a varied style and can look different from day to day, but I could not dress girly all the time! If anything I mix feminine and masculine to create a balance I'm happy with. 

I briefed him that we were only popping down to the shops, but insisted I wear this ensemble to grab a pint of milk. Personally I think he did a good job, but I'm not sure if I would wear heels on a casual day! I think it's my turn to dress him up!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.