Vagabond Dioon Zip Boots




Chunky. Leather. Gold zips. What more could you want? I snapped up these 90s inspired boots by Swedish shoe brand Vagabond, creator of the most desirable shoes a woman could ever want. Comfort is one of the key points about these shoes. On your first wear it feels like you have springy cushions strapped to your feet. Something that creeps higher on to your list of qualities when buying shoes, as you reach a certain age. Only being 23, I'm a grandma when it comes to comfort and keeping warm.

An interesting feature, is the biker style padding positioned at the back of the boot. I like to think it keeps the rain and cold out. I bought the boots from the Urban Outfitters website, however I couldn't find them on the site today but you can buy them from the Vagabond website on here.





Follow me on

1 comment:

  1. Woah I love these! I recently purchased the Dioon Lace Up Boots and I have to say that Vagabond is fast becoming one of my favourite footwear brands. They have some amazing white ones on ASOS :D Xx

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.