Pops Of Green










Printed overalls - Topshop
Polo crop - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Platform sandals - Primark
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - Peacocks

I wore this outfit to Offbeat Live Shoreditch Fashion Show at the weekend and was eager to wear my new overalls / dungarees / playsuit whatever you want to call them! A word of warning, for all you petite girls, the top half and straps are extremely baggy. There are even poppers attached to make them bigger! I took off the poppers and reattached them to make the straps smaller, it's so easy to do! I'm getting used to adjusting my clothes as they are not made for petites, not even in the petite section! The socks are a hell of alot brighter in real life compared to the photo. I found my bright green socks at the back of my drawer and thought a pop of colour would make the outfit interesting. I seem to have a thing for green recently, hovering towards anything that looks like grass, including bags and nail varnish, even ice cream!


Follow me on

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    Nice touch of green
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shradha! I love the photography on your blog!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.