Vagabond Chunky 90's Shoes / SS13 Collection




Vagabond Dioon Strap White Heeled Sandals, £55, ASOS

Chunky, clunky and heavy, three words I would use to describe every kind of shoe and boot I want right now. One brand in particular has blown my mind. With their 90's inspired collection, Vagabond have pushed the boundaries of footwear this summer. The design is reminscent of 90's girl power and Baby Spice. The Swedish label is selling out on ASOS and Urban Outfitters, so grab them while you can. I'll be definately saving up for the white Dioon sandals or the black Dioon sling backs.

Vagabond Black Dioon Chunky Sandals, £55, Urban Outfitters


Vagabond Black Dioon 90s Slingback Shoes, £60, Urban Outfitters


Vagabond Orixa Flatform White Sandals, £75, ASOS


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.