Red Type & Black Sparkles







Print dress - Mary Katrantzou
Black maxi dress - Charity Shop
Black cardigan - Topshop
Spike boots - Urban Outfitters
Gold shell earrings - H+M
Rings - Topshop

Not managing to get much wear from the Mary Katrantzou dress as I'm too scared of ruining it due to my clumsy nature, I decided to take it for a spin on a recent interview. I wore it underneath a strappy maxi dress to show just a flash of the typewriter print. I managed to find this wonderful black maxi dress in a charity shop for £2.50, it could possibly be a nighty but it doesn't bother me. I was so happy as they can cost alot more on the highstreet. Recently I've noticed H+M offering amazing jewellery for reasonable prices and picked up these gold shell earrings for £2.99. They have a variety of gold chunky pieces, bright colourful jewelled necklaces and chandelier earrings. It's worth popping in, you might grab a bargain.

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.