Bottle Green and Gold









Turban,
Polo Neck Crop Top,
Metallic Cigarette Trousers,
Suede Creepers - All Topshop
Brooch - My Grandmother's
Ring - Primark

I've never really worn trousers before and I've always wanted a pair of cigarette trousers, so when I tried them on I instantly fell in love! The leg length was perfect which is surprising as it wasn't from the petite section. They are also so comfy like wearing pyjamas! I'll definitely be looking out for more metallic versions of the trousers. The polo neck top is meant to be cropped but because I'm so short it's like a normal top on me, so I warn you if your short you might have to take it up of buy a smaller size! I have the flu so I topped off this look with my warm turban with has lovely little pearls sewn on to the front.

I found an old jewellery box of mine shaped like a grand piano whilst clearing out my room and it was filled with a few of my grandmother's brooches. This gold one is my favourite an it seems to go with everything I wear!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.