Triangles, Bindis and Solstice





Sports bra - LA Gear
Leather shorts - Charity shop
Socks - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Bracelets - Primark
Sunglasses - Charity shop

On the bank holiday weekend at the end of August I went to a new dance festival in Southend, Summer Solstice which promoted itself as a 24 hour rave, featuring Maya Jane Coles, Pete Tong and Eats Everything. I obviously didn't last the 24 hours, I was worn after 8hours of raving and throwing some crazy shapes on the dance floor. I crawled in to bed at 2am and had to be up at one 1pm the next day to start my first shift at my new job! I think I wasn't the most friendliest that day, but it was worth it for an amazing end to an amaaazing summer!

Vicky
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Platforms - House of Holland for Superga









Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.