Jellied Denim









Denim playsuit - Topshop
Denim shirt - Topshop
Floral cardigan - Vintage French Connection
Jacket - My Dad's
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Jelly shoes - Ju Ju at Topshop
Skull earrings - Topshop
Ring - Topshop

This is one of my favourite outfits I have worn in a long time, it kind of has an 80s feels with the double denim, the oversized mens jacket and the jellies. I love to steal things from my dad's wardrobe, he has some amazing pieces that are so old now that they have a dated look and vintage feel about them. I wore the denim shirt under the play suit as it was a chilly day and I think it kind of makes it look like dungarees! The tights have a patchwork print and go really well with the mint jellies. I love the colour mint its such a fresh colour that can make an outfit pop. The earrings are quite heavy and seem to weigh my ears down slightly, as a result you cannot see the skulls front on as they droop downwards. 

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.