Burgundy Tie Dye








Blue top - Nike
Tie dye shorts - Charity shop/ DIY
Hoodie - American Apparel
Sandals - New Look

I threw this on to meet my boyfriend at KFC one evening and he was nice enough to buy me two mini fillet burgers! I don't really remember the last time I wore sandals, there hasn't really been much of a summer so I thought I'd take advantage of the situation. I've had the Nike top since I was 12 it's suppose to be a work out top but I prefer to fold it up and make it in to a crop top. Excuse the stain I've just noticed on it! I 'borrowed' the hoodie from my boyfriend and haven't given it back but he says I can keep it for now. He doesn't know it's mine forever haha

I really love these shorts! They are a pair of Levi's I found in a charity shop which I pinned and sewed to my body to make them fit me exactly. I soaked the shorts in a bucket of bleach mixed with water over night until they had turned in to a lighter, near white colour and then put them in the washing machine. While still damp, I wrapped elastic bands on random parts of the shorts tightly to ensure no leakages, then submerged it in to a  bucket of burgundy dye. Tie dye is so fun I haven't done it for a while but I have a packet of yellow and green dyes I'm going to experiment with this week.


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.